Here are some pointers on staying safe while using GrannyDating.co.uk We realise the term ‘safety’ is not very exciting but it is important, especially if you are arranging to meet someone off the site. Here are a few bits of advice.
- Before you meet another member, let someone else know where you are and where you will be.
- It’s probably best to meet in a public place first, somewhere with other people around.
- Remember to have your mobile phone on you at all times, you can always text your friends then if the dates boring.
- Don’t give out personal info such as your home address or where you work until you get to know the other person better.
- Don’t get too drunk, unless that is the plan. Have a few drinks to loosen up, but try to maintain some control.
- Trust your gut instincts. If something feels wrong then say your goodbyes and leave.
- If you decide to take things further, always make sure you do it safely!.
- Try to make sure the other persons intentions are the same as yours. If you’re meeting up for sex then make sure you both know that’s the case. You don’t want to be reaching for a guy’s crotch if he thinks it’s just a simple date.
- Most importantly, have fun, go with it and enjoy yourself.